Friday, January 3, 2020

2020 Goals

Though I may shift back and forth between projects, if there is a clear deadline the finish is a more direct line. Currently none of my projects in progress have deadlines, so making a list will help me finish them off (I love crossing things off the list!)

My UFO list is a Word document with "in-progress" at the top, and finished at the bottom. For 2019, there were 41 finishes total- mostly quilts, and quite a few house items, ranging from table runners to quilted pillows. I've tried to document the quilts here as well as on my Pinterest board - Finished Quilts.


2020 Goals


Quilt the tops already finished 
  • Kira "Birds" on the longarm
  • Twin Boxes
  • Twin Stacked
  • Scrap Cats.

Assemble & quilt 99 Wonky courthouse steps blocks

Piece and complete quilts cut out
  • 2 charity strippie lap quilts (hedgehog fabrics)
  • Plaid-ish Twin
  • Bricks #1 Blue/aqua/green Twin – 3” x 5.5” bricks
  • Bricks #2, blue/aqua/green Twin– 2.5” x 4.5” bricks
  • Charms & Green Twin - all 5" squares
  • Brown & green “gingham” twin quilt, cut 6” squares
  • Red/gold offset blocks twin 

Finish UFOs 
  • red dahlia
  • feather placemats
  • quail applique block from Corinne (embroider red berries, quilt)
  • chicken blocks

Basket for closet storage

I also keep a Quilting Queue board on Pinterest, and having images of the patterns helps me keep them straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment