Tuesday, January 12, 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long List, First Quarter Goals

Oh my, how to choose. After pulling out about fifteen projects I had to scale back.


Clockwise from upper left:

Color block 16 Patch Charity quilt - quilt it, backing is ready, someone else will bind it.

Jelly Roll Race - top made last fall, needs quilting and binding. Backing ready.

Pinwheels quilt, top finished in 2015, needs quilting and binding. Aqua backing is on its way. 

Churn Dash Runner - rescue project, took apart problem blocks.

Scrappy Flannel - top finished January 9th, needs quilting and binding. Backing ready.

Stitch together a Bento Box quilt from a rescued jelly roll "gift" that was partially cut, sewn, wadded up and stuffed in in small bag. I un-stitched, pressed and cut sets already.

Christmas Chevron Table runner - cut, piece and quilt it.

Finish the remaining 4" pastel and bright basket blocks. I believe 100 sets were cut out 
several years ago. 40 are already finished, and the rest are in sets, with the basket handles already stitched down.

2 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors in all your projects. You are lucky all the handles are done on those baskets.. they can take forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had not written any notes about where I was when I stopped on the little baskets, and it was a nice surprise when I opened the project box.

    ReplyDelete