Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Since Last Time

Quite a few projects have been finished since last I wrote.  Five burp cloths and a heavy single layer flannel blanket with a binding edge were made for our neighbor's new grandson. The flannel was leftover from a bathrobe made several years ago. They liked both so much that they offered to pay me to make more. I could not find the nice thick flannel and suggested they look in person. My flannel scraps are mostly pinks and yellows now and they wanted "boy colors only"


 


 


 



Charity Quilts: Hexagon strippy quilt 56.5” x 40.5” , Spilled Ink Quilting. 

Purple triangles + string blocks  61” x 42.5”, Sinuous Wave Quilting This used up some triangle UFO blocks and leftover string blocks. 

Diamond String Quilt 61” x 50”  Sinuous Wave quilting.

Not pictured: Green leftovers NICU top ~ 36” x 24” quilted on Juki and 2 NICU wholecloth quilts – flag fabric quilted on Juki.



 

 


 


Gift Quilts:

Binding Tool Braid –Gingiber Christmas jelly roll & panel quilt-70” x 71”

Butterflies pink and purple lap quilt 54” x 41” given to neighbor. A different coloring of MSQ's "Outstanding Stars" quilt.

Son’s Trip Around the World -  Blues/Greys 90” x 90”. This was a good stashbuster.


2 comments:

  1. Sally you have been busy and each one of these quilts is lovely. I am so intrigued by the colorful hexies and the purple triangles are so yummy. Striking blue/white quilt. One lucky son :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Preeti. I'm trying to make fun things from stash.

      Delete