![]() |
| Lego Twin #1 |
![]() |
| Lego Twin #1 and Backing |
![]() |
| Lego Twin #2, quilting pattern "Bauhaus" |
One of the grey fabrics had sun fading on the folded edges, as it was in in front of a wire basket in the studio. There was a large enough piece of some sun-resistant outdoor fabric to make a simple hemmed cover for the three basket stacks, and I'll have to be careful to check other fabrics that had been near the front of the baskets.
In my Knitting, after swatching for a couple different sweaters, I've settled on making a cabled version of a simple top-down raglan. I was expecting to have blue fingers as the cotton is indigo-dyed, but so far only the wooden cable needle is showing the color. The sweater is in my Ravelry projects.



No comments:
Post a Comment